This easy layered crochet flower motif can be worked up quickly using your choice of yarn and hook to make colorful and varied embellishments for scarves, hats, hair clips, headbands, bags or anything else you can think of.
This flower is called Olivia's Flower because I made it especially for my sweet little niece. Now you can make it for a baby, little girl, or even a big girl in your life.
The pattern includes:
- 6 pages of instructions: materials, making the flower, making the center circle and putting it all together
- A phototutorial of how to surface crochet, join the center circle to the flower motif, and complete a blind join to make your finished flower extra professional looking
Read more about the design process and Olivia's Flower on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Language & Terms
3" (7.5 cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, tr, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.