With an unusual stitch pattern that provides stretch and texture, and looks much more challenging than it is--the Irish Sea Blanket is perfect to welcome a new baby or make for yourself in any size you want! It has fabulous texture and works up really quickly. Plus, you can make it up in any colors you wish to suit your style and decor!
The sample blanket was made with worsted weight cotton but this blanket would be equally fabulous in a different fiber or a DK yarn, as well.
The pattern includes:
- stitch abbreviations, special stitches and notes sections
- complete materials list including yarn types, colors and quantities
- a thoroughly tested and clearly written pattern including border instructions
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- The sample blanket used approximately 1550 yards (1420m) of worsted weight yarn
- Alternate Yarn Suggestions:
Sample Blanket: 32 inches (81.5cm) square but can be made in any size you wish
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, dc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.