Janus, the Roman God, is known for having two faces. When I designed this blanket, I couldn’t decided which “face” was the right side because they are equally lovely. Makes a perfect stashbuster or use the colors detailed in the pattern.
This thoroughly tested 7 page pattern includes:
- complete materials list including 27 colors of aran/worsted yarn used in the sample
- notes including multiple for adjusting the size of your blanket (sample is crib-size)
- stitch abbreviations, special stitches, and dimensions
- Written instructions for blanket and border
- Picture section with 12 pictures to assist, if needed
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 27 colors of worsted/aran yarn; less than 1.75oz/50g of each of 26 colors and approximately 14oz/396g of main color
- Approximate yardage for sample: (1360-1400yds)
Alternate Yarn Suggestion: Scheepjes Chunky Monkey
Sample blanket with border: 34” X 50” (87cm X 127cm
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.