With a gorgeous palette of prismatic color, texture and join-as-you-go motifs, this blanket fits the Beatles song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” line…“the girl with kaleidoscope eyes”.
The detailed and thoroughly tested 19 page pattern includes:
- complete materials list including the 18 colors of yarn used in the sample
- special stitches, stitch abbreviations, and notes sections
- detailed written pattern
- color placement diagram
- join-as-you-go instructions
- 50 picture photo-tutorial to guide you through making the motifs and getting them joined (not necessary to print in order to complete the pattern)
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 19 balls of Willow Wash Worsted in 18 colors (1 ball of each, 2 of border color)
- The sample used approximately 2005-2050 yds (1833-1875m) worsted medium (4) yarn.
- Motif = 6” (15cm) square
- Blanket = 39” (99cm) X 51” (130cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, hdc, dc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.