With a vintage yet on-trend boho, Anthropologie feel, this lacey scarf can be worked in colors of your choice or even just one color. The motif has depth and provides a clever way to fasten the scarf around your neck securely. The scarf is sized for an adult femaile, but the length of the lacey scarf portion can be adjusted using the included multiples for a different fit, if desired.
The pattern is worked by making 4 motifs and lacey scarf length (worked lengthwise) and seamed together.
The thoroughly tested 16 page PDF includes:
- Notes, special stitches, stitch abbreviations (US terms), and complete written pattern
- Picture section detailing the making of the motif which includes over 40 pictures (not necessary to print or intended to replace the written portion, but only to assist, if needed).
- Simple assembly instructions and included diagram
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Scheepjes Colour Crafter in 8 colors (less than 1 ball of each color)
- The sample scarf used approximately 370yds/340m of the suggested yarn.
- Buy Scheepjes Colour Crafter
Sample Scarf Dimensions: 47” long X 5.5” wide (119.5cm X 14cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc, (other stitches detailed in the pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.