Ever been caught passing notes? Ever been caught passing a LOVE note? Here is a perfect love note to pass on to someone you care for--a new baby (with name and birthday stitched in the corner), your sweetheart, best friend, favorite teacher, or, well, anyone who loves school supplies or needs a personal thought just from you!
This simple, yet detailed pattern includes:
- instructions and placement diagram for making a baby-sized blanket or adult size afghan (think wide-ruled vs college-ruled)
- ideas for putting it all together and instructions for joining
- several pictures for extra help
- simple method for personalizing your notebook paper blanket
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- The sample blanket used 945 - 1900 yards (864 - 1737 m) of worsted/aran weight yarn
- Alternate Yarn Suggestion: Scheepjes Chunky Monkey
- Wide-Ruled Blanket (Baby/Toddler)=33" X 42" (84cm x 106.5cm)
- College-Ruled Afghan (Adult)=49.5" X 67.5" (126cm x 172cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc, htr
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.