The Melon Berry Rug is textured, durable and perfect for adding that pop of color in your entry, kitchen, laundry, nursery or bath! Made with two strands of worsted/aran weight yarn held together, it is thick and soft. Follow the pattern but try using only a single-strand--make a few more squares--and you have a lovely blanket. Versatility, options, color. I like that.
This detailed pattern includes:
- complete instructions for completing the rug pattern
- suggestions for making a blanket of any size dimensions you wish with the same border as the rug
- special stitches, stitch abbreviations and notes sections
- instructions for making the little flowers and putting it all together
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Loops & Threads Impeccable in 4 colors (6 balls)
- Approximately 2000 yds (1830m) of worsted (medium) weight yarn recommended
- Alternate Yarn Suggestion: Scheepjes Chunky Monkey
6mm and 4.25mm
Rug with border = 31 inches (79cm) X 20 inches (51cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc, tr (other stitches detail in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.