The little spots of color falling through a field of white, growing larger as they fall into the colorful pile are so much fun!! And the motifs are really simple to join-as-you-go--particularly because I provide a complete photo-tutorial of the joining process. As always, I have had my pattern thoroughly tested. Here is what one tester had to say about it:
"I think you did an excellent job in creating two placement diagrams, most patterns would only include ONE. This gives a person the option to pull out markers on the “blank” if they want to play with color before spending time on the actual blanket! EXCELLENT in my opinion. I really enjoyed this pattern, Susan. Not only easy to remember, but has a wonderful texture and fun stitching so that it doesn’t get boring."
Bust your stash, use colors that suit your style, and have a blast with this colorful sprinkle of color!
The pattern includes:
- stitch abbreviations, detailed notes and special stitches section
- complete list of materials
- a picture section (no need to print) to help through the join-as-you-go process
- two color placement diagrams: one in full-color just as the sample blanket, one without color but labeled to help you use yarns of your choice and really make it your own
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- The sample used approximately 3450 yds (3154m) worsted medium weight yarn in 11 colors (10 skeins of the main color; less than one skein of the other 10)
- DK weight yarn would also be appropriate with a smaller hook and a slightly smaller blanket
- Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Colour Crafter
- Square motif = 3 inches (7.5cm) square
- Blanket = 54 inches (137cm) X 57 inches (145cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, dc, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.