Little Rows of Posies separated by a shimmery and colorful variegated yarn makes for a sweet and happy blanket. Bust your stash or use the colors shown in the sample.
This detailed and thoroughly tested 6 page pattern includes:
- complete written pattern
- stitch abbreviations, notes and special stitches sections
- multiples number allowing you to change the sample blanket dimensions to any size you wish
- complete materials list including yarns/quantities/colors used in the sample
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 11 balls of worsted weight yarn in 7 colors
- Approximately 1700 yards/1555m of worsted/aran yarn were ued to make the sample blanket.
- Alternate Yarn Suggestion: Scheepjes Cahlista
Sample blanket with border is 34.5 in X 42 in (87.5 cm X 107 cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
sc, dc and several cluster variations (detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.