Can you see the little crowns? Make this elegantly textured blanket for your little prince or princess or for your big prince or princess using the included multiples. Use the included yarn colors or choose your own.
The detailed and thoroughly tested pattern includes:
- complete notes, stitch abbreviations, and special stitch sections
- complete materials section including colors and quantities of yarn used
- printable written pattern section for blanket and border
- several pictures (no need to print) to help with the tricky parts
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
English US, English UK
- Scheepjes Colour Crafter (100% Premium Acrylic)
- One skein each of 10 colors, 2 skeins of border color of DK (light-#3) weight yarn
- Sample uses 40g of each skein and 4-5 yards of the 2nd border skein
- Buy Scheepjes Colour Crafter
Sample blanket with border: 35in X 43in (89cm X 109cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
sc, hdc, dc, tr, (BPhdc, puff detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.