Are you a sewer? Quilter? Or someone who just likes colorful notions like me? My friend, Karen, has a delightful collection of vintage Russian spools of thread and I thought this blanket was a fun interpretation of them.
This thoroughly tested, detailed pattern includes:
- notes, special stitches and stitch abbreviations sections
- materials list
- several photos to help you through
- complete written and printable pattern
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Stash bits (approximately .3oz/15.5yds) of each color of “thread”
- 2 skeins of “spool” color
- 5 skeins of main color
- Sample blanket used 2005 - 2050 yards (1833 - 1875 m) of suggested worsted (medium-4) weight yarn
Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Cahlista
- Spool motif = 7.25in X 8.5in (18.4cm X 21.6cm)
- Sample blanket with border = 40 inches (77.5cm) X 48 inches (112cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, sl st (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.