Squares that are yummy enough to eat (or just snuggle under) make this blanket Squarilicious! Endless color options, texture and little candy-like dots of happy color in the center of the squares make this a fun blanket for anyone. The sample is sized perfectly for a crib, but simply add or subtract squares to make it any size or dimensions you wish.
The thoroughly tested and detailed pattern includes:
- complete materials list including colorways of the yarn used in the sample
- sections outlining special stitches, abbreviations, and notes to get you through without a hitch
- easily printed written pattern section
- placement diagram for color layout as shown with the ability to "make it your own"
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- DK (3) weight yarn in 10 colorways (11 skeins) but any weight yarn and hook size can be used
- The sample blanket requires approximately 2000-2050 yards of yarn.
Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Colour Crafter
- Sample blanket with border = 30.5 inches (77.5cm) X 44 inches (112cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, sl st (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.