With a clean and graphic design and fabulous texture, these three pillows are included in a single pattern and can be placed together or made for individual happy spots in your home. The yarn colors and quantities are included in the pattern to make each removable cushion cover with a back button-placket. Note: The back button plackets are worked separately and seamed to the front.
The detailed and throughly tested patterns include:
- complete materials list including colors and quantities of yarn used in the samples
- notes, stitch abbreviations, special stitches and several pictures to provide additional help
- complete written instructions in standard US terms
- color placement chart for the Color-Block cover
- assembly instructions to seam the front cover to the back button-plackets
You can find the stitch pattern for the pillow front for the Herringbone Taking Shape Pillow on FeltedButton.com.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Square pillow form -- 20”/51cm for each pillow
- -Buttons -- five 7/8”/2.2cm in colors of choice for each pillow
Pillow Cover = 19” (48cm) square (Designed to fit a 20"/51cm square pillow form)
- Mandala Pillow--Experienced (Made in the round)
- Herringbone Pillow--Intermediate (Worked back and forth in rows)
- Color Block Pillow--Easy (Worked in motifs that are then joined)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, tr, sl st (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.