You know those crochet projects? The ones that only use a skein or two of soft and affordable yarn. The ones that only take a few hours to make but you end up with something stylish and versatile to wear. The ones that are perfect for a quick yet fabulous handmade gift. This is one of those projects.
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Paton’s Lace (2 balls)
- Approximately 750yds/686m of fingering weight yarn were used to make the sample scarf
Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Our Tribe
Sample Scarf = 70 in (178cm) long X 25 in (63.5cm) wide
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.