With little dots (dits) and little lines (dahs), this blanket reminds me of the dots and dashes used in Morse Code. The ombre effect of the dots are beautiful as they fade from dark to light, but the pattern could be done in white lines with a rainbow of dots or even soft neutrals.
It works up quickly and can be made in colors of your choice to match your decor. A perfect gift for a little one. Make it larger using the instructions provided for an afghan, coverlet or bedspread.
This clear 6 page pattern includes;
- 2 pages of written instructions ideal for printing
- a photo-tutorial section including 7 pictures
- materials section including the suggested yarns in the photographed blanket
- stitch abbreviation section with special stitch explanations
- notes on how to adjust the size of the blanket to suit you
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 5 skeins of worsted/aran yarn: 2 skeins of the main color and 1 skein each of 3 contrasting colors
Alternate Yarn Suggestion: Scheepjes Chunky Monkey
Blanket with edging measures 32inches (81cm) x 34 inches (86 cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, dc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.