I love that a cowl just stays put! I LOVE things staying done. Think about it--how much of your life stays done? Laundry? Dishes? Cooking? Going to work? Driving? Filling up the car with fuel? Shaving? Cutting your hair? Washing the car, children or your hair--anything? (Thank goodness for the last one as I've had my share of not-so-good haircuts!) You get my point. And a cowl is less likely than a scarf to get shut in the car door--yep,done that and walked away until I was dragged back like a dog on a short leash!
The flower motif is simple, yet elegant. And the soft drape of the yarn makes for a lightweight yet cozy accessory.
This simple 5 page pattern includes:
- detailed and clear instructions for making the motifs and joining them as-you-go
- 2 placement diagrams to assist you in joining motifs
- allows you to easily adjust the length and width and even make it a scarf, table runner, or bed spread
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Premier Garden, 100% microfiber, 2 balls
- Sample approximate yardage: 500 yards of fine/fingering (2) weight yarn
- Flower motif: 4.5 inches (11.5cm) from picot to picot
- Diamond motif: 2 inches (5cm) diagonally from tip to tip
- 62 inches (157 cm) in circumference, 9 inches ( 23 cm) wide
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.