Like little colorful strokes of a fan-shaped paintbrush, this pillow and afghan pattern works up into a beautiful work of art! Pick your colors to fit your decor in a nursery, kid’s room or anywhere in your home.
This clear 14 page pattern includes:
- materials list and instructions on how to felt an old wool sweater for the pillow back
- special notes section
- stitch abbreviations chart
- instructions for making a pillow cover front
- instructions for putting it all together into a removable pillow cover
- simple instructions for making an afghan sized to fit your needs
- photo-tutorial with over 35 pictures and detailed descriptions to help you (not intended to replace the written pattern; no need to print)
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Worsted weight yarn of your choice and in your choice of colors
- Small amounts of five different colors and one skein of the main color for the pictured pillow
Alternate Yarn Suggestion: Scheepjes Chunky Monkey
- an old felted sweater--preferably cardigan-style with buttons already in place
- tapestry needle
- 12 inch (30.5cm) square pillow form
Pillow Cover Front is approximately 11.5 inches (29cm) square
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, dc, FPdc, Bpdc, Bpsc, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.