The thoroughly tested 6 page pattern uses small amounts of 8 colors and a full ball of the main color.
The pattern also includes several photos to help you through, if needed, but they are not required to complete the pattern as written, and do not need to be printed. Special stitch, additional notes and stitch abbreviations are included.
The pillow is contstructed by creating 16 squares using a corner-to-corner (C2C) moss/linen stitch which are then joined easily with a hook. The striped pillow back is completed in rows of linen/moss stitch with a buttonhole placket to make removing and washing the pillow cover easy.
This pattern can be found for free on my blog here. Purchase the tidy, ad-free and easy to print pattern here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Scheepjes Colour Crafter (100% Premium Acrylic)
- 1 ball of each of 9 colors
- Approximately 160g/480m total is required for the pillow cover
- Buy Scheepjes Colour Crafter
- Square motif = 4” (10cm)
- Pillow back = 14” (35.5cm)
- Pillow front = 15.5 “(39cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.