Loaded with texture and options for color-play, the Rinske Square can be used for a blanket, scarf, pillow cover or anything else your imagination can dream!
The pattern includes:
- materials list
- complete written pattern instructions in standard US terms
- additional Picture Section for assistance (not intended to replace the written pattern; no not need to print)
Find the free pattern for the Rinske Square on my blog or purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 3 colors of worsted/aran yarn (less than 1 ball each) or 3 colors of DK/light yarn (less than 1 ball each)
- or yarn/colors of your choice
- 5.5mm (I) for Worsted/Aran 12" (30.5cm) square
- 4mm (G) for DK/Light 8.5" (21.5cm) square
Worsted/Aran (12"/30.5cm); DK/Light (8.5"/21.5cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc (additional stitches detailed in pattern)
Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.