Using a simple but whimsical V-Stitch, this placemat pattern is fun to give as a gift or use for your own decorating for that special occasion. Add the simple little napkin ring and you've got a table setting that even Martha Stewart might envy. And isn't that pom edging just so modernly retro?! Want a scarf, or table runner, or blanket? You can make that, too, with the simple multiples number included in the pattern, change up the dimensions. Bust your stash and make a non-matching set for a playful table setting.
This detailed and thoroughly tested pattern includes:
- complete materials list including yarns and colors used in the pictured sample
- multiples number to adjust the dimensions to any size you wish from a long, skinny scarf to a stash-busting bedspread
- written pattern instructions
- notes, stitch abbreviations and special stitches sections
This pattern can be found for free on my blog or purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- I Love This Cotton (100% cotton; worsted/aran) in small amounts of 5 colors were used for this sample.
- Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Cahlista
Buttons for adorning the napkin ring (optional)
Placemat--20 inches (51cm) X 13 inches (33cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, dc, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.