Made with textured motifs that are joined-as-you-go this colorful and unique blanket reminiscent of waves on the sea can be made in any size you wish. The sample blanket detailed in the pattern is perfect for a baby, but can be made as an afghan, bedspread, lapghan or stroller blanket.
This detailed and thoroughly tested pattern includes:
- written instructions to make the motifs, join them and complete a border
- complete materials list
- special stitches, stitch abbreviations and notes section
- complete picture section with descriptions (not intended to replace the written pattern; no need to print)
- placement diagram
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 9 skeins Red Heart Unforgettable or DK (light worsted-3) or worsted (4) weight yarn of your choice
- Each motif requires approximately 6.5 yards (6m) of yarn.
- Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Wanderlust
Sample Blanket = 30 in (76cm) X 39 in (99cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, sl st, FPsc, FPdc, BPdc
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.