This simple felted garland with a mix of “berries” and “blooms” is a fun project for any time of year. I worked it in five Christmasy colors of wool so I could felt it, but it would look equally adorable in a non-feltable yarn and any color scheme to match your mood or the season. Give as a gift or make one for yourself.
The pattern includes a 3 page printable written section and an additional 9 pages of photos to help you through any tricky spots. It also includes detailed instructions for felting your berries and blooms garland pieces.
Find the free pattern on my blog here or purchase the Berries and Blooms Bunting a tidy, print-friendly PDF.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Small amounts of feltable worsted wool (100% ) was used for the sample (5 colors)
- Note: Don't use superwash wool or any other fiber if you are planning on felting, as they will not felt
- Buttons – optional, your choice of color and size
- Baker’s twine or yarn for stringing your berries and blooms
- Rubber gloves and small bits of hand/dish soap (if hand-felting)
- Lingerie bag and laundry soap (if machine-felting).
4.5 mm or size appropriate for your yarn
- Size varies depending on yarn, hook size, felting
- For this project gauge is not critical. Before felting, my flowers were 3.5 inches (9cm) from point to point. After felting they measure 2.75 inches (7cm).
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, dc, htr, tr (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.