Endless possibilities for color--the Candy Stick Blanket pattern can be worked up to suit your style and decor--or simply bust your stash!
The clear and detailed 13 page pattern includes:
- stitch abbreviations and notes sections
- detailed section with pictures to help you master the special stitches
- over 30 pictures to help you through any tricky spots
- printable written pattern section
- materials list of yarns used in the pictured sample blanket
- simple instructions for making the blanket any size you wish
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
5 colors of worsted weight yarn--each requiring less than one skein
32 inches (81cm) square but adjustable to any size you prefer
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.