Soft drape, options with color, and versatility are the delights of this infinity scarf. It can be worn doubled around the neck as a cowl, layered over the shoulders like a collar, tied in the front with an elegant ribbon, or draped over the shoulders in the front or back to hang like a scarf. Use a sparkly yarn for a night out on the town, or a soft washable wool (sample) for some lacey warmth.
The pattern includes:
- detailed materials list, stitch abbreviations and special stitch sections
- thoroughly tested, detailed written pattern
- multiples number to adjust the length of your cowl
- pictures of only a few of the numerous ways to wear the scarf
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- LB Collection Superwash Merino (2 skeins)
- Approximately 600 yds/550m of DK weight yarn were used for sample.
Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Merino Soft
26" long x 11" wide (66cm x 28cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, hdc, dc, tr
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.