Like falling light, the Lightfall Blanket will drape you in a soft and colorful blanket. A bit like doilies but with a much more modern vibe, this is not your granny's crochet! Made with approximately 3,000m of fingering/#2 yarn and a 3.75mm hook in three colorways with long color runs, this blanket lets the color do the work. The motifs are simple and completed using a simple join-as-you-go technique that allows you to let the color naturally be placed as you work from the yarn cake.
The thoroughly tested pattern includes:
- complete materials list incuding colors of Scheepjes Whirl yarn used in the sample (Find more color suggestions on my blog).
- detailed notes and special stitches
- written pattern with detailed joining section for join-as-you-go method
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
English US, English UK
- Scheepjes Whirl (3 cakes)
- 3000m/3280yds of fingering yarn were used in this project
- Buy Scheepjes Whirl
43” X 54” (109 X 137cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, dc, sl st, (picot and puff detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.