The Rolling Ridge Blanket is rich with texture, interest, drape and color making this soft baby blanket perfect for getting creative and gifting to someone you love! The pattern looks more complicated than it is, but most of the interest comes from slightly different stitch placements which are detailed in the pattern. Make it with the suggested yarns shown in the sample or any colors of your choice! Want an afghan or blanket for a bed? The pattern includes instructions for easily adjusting it to any size you want!
This detailed 14 page pattern includes:
- materials list including yarns and quantities used in the sample blanket
- special notes section
- stitch abbreviations chart with explanation of special stitches
- over 30 detailed photos with descriptions to help you through (no need to print; not intended to replace written pattern)
- simple instructions for adjusting the pattern to any size you wish
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Baby Blanket = approximately 28" (66cm) square with border after blocking
- Blanket can be adjusted to any size using included multiples.
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, sl st (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.