A rug? A baby blanket? An afghan or coverlet? A table runner? A scarf? You decide, but whatever you wish, this pattern is versatile! Use a worsted weight wool yarn for a fabulous rug or a lighter cotton for a baby's crib or playmat.
This simple, yet detailed 19 page pattern includes:
- a printable 3 page written pattern
- complete materials list including yarn type, colors and quantities to make either a rug or blanket
- special stitches section to clarify the surface crochet process
- a photo-tutorial with over 50 pictures to walk you through making each star (not intended to replace the written pattern; no need to print)
- join-as-you-go instructions and pictures which allow you to make your motifs on the go and join them later
- color and placement diagrams
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 9 colors of worsted/aran weight yarn;
- Rug = 1 skein of each color; Blanket = 2 skeins of each color
- Each star motif requires approximately 17 yards (15.5m) of yarn
Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Chunky Monkey
- Rug = 37in (94cm) X 24in (68.5cm)
- Blanket = 37in (94cm) X 48in (122cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, dc, tr (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.