Loopsy Daisy--a little loopy, a little wonky, a lot of fun! And talk about easy! All you need is a few simple stitches under your belt and you've got a lovely flowery blanket, coverlet or wrap. In a laceweight yarn it would make a superbly lacey shawl! It's light and drapey--perfect for a lightweight cover over a comforter, too. Your friends will think it was much harder than it really is. Go ahead. Impress them!
This detailed 8 page pattern includes:
- a simple, yet clear, printable written pattern section
- 14 pictures to help you through
- detailed instructions for joining your flowers with included pictures (join-as-you-go)
- a color placement diagram for a blanket (if you choose to make a wrap the blanket diagram will provide a good starting point)
This pattern is available for free on Felted Button blog or purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Worsted/aran in 3 colors
- You can easily calculate the amount of yarn required by working a single motif, measuring the length of the yarn used and then multiplying this by the total number of motifs for your project
Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Merino Soft
- Motif = approximately 3 inches (7.5cm)
- Coverlet = approximately 35inches (84cm) square after blocking.
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.
--This pattern is written in standard American crochet terms and is suitable for a beginning crocheter. It is classified here as intermediate only because it is join-as-you-go flowers. But no worries, I provide lots of pictures to help you through!