This pattern includes easy, clear instructions to make an amazing pair of ribbed wrist-warmers in four sizes (toddler, child, adult small-medium, and adult large). Buttons, felt, embroidery and other adornments can be added to make them uniquely your own!
The pattern includes:
- written instructions for making four sizes of wristers, with an optional thumb
- instructions for making, felting and attaching the flower ring to the wrist
- options for adorning your wristers
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Less than 1 skein worsted weight yarn for wristers
- Small amounts of 1 skein worsted weight feltable wool yarn for flower ring
Optional: Buttons, felt, or embroidery thread for adorning your wristers
4.5mm, 5mm, and/or 5.5mm
Sizes: toddler, child, adult (S/M), adult (L)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, sl st (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.